Professional Carpet Cleaning for Landlords, Tenants and Agents
We appreciate that moving house can be a stressful time, that’s why we have put together a comprehensive list of services we can offer to ease the pressure of moving, whilst being the one stop shop for landlords and estate agents for all their cleaning requirements.
As with all our services we only ever clean at the highest possible standards, however for the following reasons can provide sizable discounts for landlords and tenants alike.
- Firstly we are a family business that stays below the VAT threshold resulting in 20% better value.
- Many of the rented properties we clean have no furniture, obviously speeding up our process and enabling us to reduce our price, on some occasions up to 50%
- Our ‘truck mounted’ machine has all the water we need to complete the job on board and no electric is required, all result in a quicker job, and therefore better value for money.
- We can pick up keys and return after completion, this both helps our customers so there is no wasted time arranging a time to meet, and for us, we can be more flexible in the time the job is completed. Again allowing us to reduce the price.
Benefits we offer for both landlords and tenants
- We are 100% reliable, if we say we will be there, we will, rain or shine
- Carpets are deep cleaned to British Standards, we provide a free sanitization certificate, and can deal with odour problems, flea, moth and beetle infestations.
- We can arrange anything from just carpet cleaning, tile and grout and other hard floors, to a full top to bottom clean, including, ovens, windows inside and out, kitchens and bathrooms all professionally cleaned and arrange by us in just one phone call.
Carpet Cleaning Pershore – Carpet Cleaning Evesham – Carpet Cleaning Worcester – Carpet Cleaning Droitwich – Carpet Cleaning Malvern – Carpet Cleaning Upton – Carpet Cleaning Tewkesbury – Carpet Cleaning Cheltenham
Please visit our areas covered page for a more comprehensive list of where we operate. Click here to contact us via our contact form.