Commercial carpet cleaning differs from domestic cleaning for a number of reasons. These can include the type of carpet you’re working with, often a short pile man-made carpet or carpet tiles, designed to be very hard-wearing as the amount of foot traffic in a commercial environment is likely to be 100 times more than a domestic environment.
For our commercial customers we can offer the following:
- Choice in cleaning method – We can not only clean using our hot water extraction ‘truck mounted’ machine but can also offer semi dry or dry cleaning methods for maintenance cleaning or where a quicker drying time is required.
- Out of hours service – We appreciate that down-time in a commercial environment can be costly, this is why we work weekends and evenings to for fill our commercial clients’ needs.
- Large areas – We can deal with the largest of commercial floor areas, mainly due to the 350 feet our powerful truck mounted machines can reach, and with two at our disposal these are essential to cover large areas fast and resulting in a lower cost too.
- Contract cleaning – We can offer maintenance plans to suit, depending on carpet type and usage we can offer plans to keep your offices looking their best at all times, creating a good impression for potential customers is a must.
- Health and safety – Last but by no means least, heath and safety is something we take very seriously. We have risk assessments in place along with dynamic risk assessments for specific jobs and environments. COSHH sheets for all chemicals used are available. We also hold current public liability insurance through AXA insurance for £2,000,000. A copy of all of the above can be sent at your request.
Some of our current clients include Cinema’s, Medical practices and dentists, pubs and clubs, prestige car showrooms, golf clubs, hotels and wedding venues, office’s and many more.
Abbottswood Medical Practice